Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Imaginary numbers! lol

I just wanted to update that I took the test on the two chapters I was working through and I got a 97%! Yahoo! I figured out that I really am starting to actually enjoy this work and looking forward to learning the new things that are coming. We were exposed to quadratic equations and imaginary numbers last night and so I'm sure I'll have a few questions about that as I go on. There seem to be a LOT of steps in sorting out the quadratic equations and I worry that I will forget something or not complete the equation but I'm sure with practice it will become second nature. The imaginary numbers... well... this is where math starts becoming abstract, right? Like a painting? lol

1 comment:

gnarly nanny said...

hey i lost you for a long time! i think it came w/ the switch to beta... good to hear from you, hope school's going well!